Sunday, December 28, 2008

Spoiled...


I was expecting a humble Christmas this year. We kinda had agreed we wouldn't spend too much. I was perfectly fine with that. We were so stinkin spoiled though! George got tons of gift his favorite being ROCKBAND which is a blast and we can't wait to have a ROCKBAND party!! I got THREE..count them..THREE giftcards to Old Navy to buy Maternity clothes. The amount when added up was quite ridiculous. I already took advantage of George babysitting while I shopped alone. :) I also got a Slice from Making Memories which I am super excited to use. This thing is awesome. Thanks to all the people who made it so great! We love all the cards and goodies. I love having my friends pictures up and seeing their little families. Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Wright said...

Mel,...it was such a treat to have you stop by our home for a quick visit! The little gift you brought for our baby is ADORABLE! THANK YOU!! Doug already thinks the world of your hubbie and Tati. It will be so fun to go on a date night together so our hubbies can get to know each other better. I'm so glad George decided to spoil you cause you deserve it! It's not easy being pregnant. I'm not sure I know what this slice thing is. Please enlighten me.... Sure love ya!