
Alright the clouds are fading and I am feeling a little better. Basically I was just tired of feeling sick! I was asking my friend JOJO the other day if she had a hobby. We both kind of agreed we didn't have one. I really need a hobby! I have tried scrapbooking, making girls hair stuff and some of the odd crafty thing. I do like those but I want to find something I love. I am considering Roller derby. Of course I would have to wait till after I have this baby. I think I might just be a natural at it. It is a feisty contact sport and I think those two words definitely fit me. Could I have some suggestions on finding a new hobby? What are your hobbies? What could I be good at?
1 comment:
your good at doing hair and makeup :) You can try sewing too :]'
Post a Comment