Thursday, February 19, 2009

You asked...all the jobs I've ever had

Rite Aid Cosmetic worker
Blockbuster worker
White Water rafter in Yosemite (very briefly)
Waitress (Red fox, Red Robin)
Pest Control Jack of all trades (couple different cities)(Office, technician, door to door sells)
Cash Verifier for Polynesian Cultural Center
Burger flipper/ Cashier at PCC (most fun job EVER)
Tanning Salon Manager at Waikiki Beach Provo and Suncenter Orem
Money in Training...(Hard to describe what my title was...assistant to boss...real estate/ asset protection investment advisor....ebay advisor)
Marketing Director for Assisted Living
Telemarketor for Convergys
Assisted Living worker (wiping butts..helping shower...feeding food)
Budget Blind Office manager
Bath and Body works manager
Crossing Guard
Clinique counter worker at Dillards
Private make up artist
nanny
Hertz car rental Agent

These are not in order and to be honest this pregnancy makes poo for brains so I more than likely forgot a few..but still kinda of interesting if you figure all these were in only 11 years!!

5 comments:

Mrs. Wright said...

WOW! That is a lot of crazy jobs! At least you can brag about having 'experience in all things.' I sure love how 'real' you are Mel! How was your v-day?

marilyn said...

Very interesting. It does tell a lot about a person to see what jobs they've done. I'll bet you like doing cosmetics a lot better than wiping butts!

J said...

You are a working class girl. Your resume must be quite exceptional. That's more than I can say for mine. :(

Madsen Family said...

Wow, that's crazy! I bet the PCC would be the best job though :) getting to see all the brown boys ;)

Anonymous said...

You really are the Jack of all trades! Nice work. I guess it would be safe to say you get bored easily?