Saturday, April 18, 2009

Drum roll please...

Tati is getting a little sister! We paid to get an ultrasound at fetal fotos today and the legs were wide spread today. It is so interesting to see the difference between Tatiana's ultrasound and this little one. This little one has the biggest lips I have ever seen. Even the tech commented on those choppers. I am a quite curious to see this little face. I feel so much better knowing. It was hard to connect with this baby not knowing what sex it was for me. Buy this point with Tati we knew the sex for months, knew her name and I had most of her clothes for the first year. I also had so much more time to think about all that was to come. These days I don't even have a moment to myself let alone my thoughts. This has made me excited and curious to see how it all works out. Now we just have to agree on a name...

6 comments:

marilyn said...

Yay! Congratulations!

aniC said...

congratulations! who knew there was a place called fetal fotos? not me.
glad you got it all figured out and can start planning now.

Ashley said...

Cute! That is very exciting! Congrats!

Lualemaga's said...

yeah, congrats I am so happy for and looking forward to finding out the name you and george pick out for your new little angel. I love Tati's name so I am sure if will be just a pretty and exotic.

J said...

2 girls! That should be fun. George will be surrounded by estrogen. :)

Alli said...

Congrats, that's awesome! Glad you were able to finally find out what you're having. Tati is adorable! Hope all is going well for you guys and take care! :)