Monday, April 27, 2009

Today my happiness cost $3.94...

We made it home from our trip to Portland! It was so much fun but not nearly enough time. We only had two days and we had to split them between my family and George's. So I am sorry to all the people out there I would have love to have seen but had no time! Like Aunt Sissy and Corn. It was so great to see my brother and his family. I always leave wishing we lived much closer like we used to. I could never get sick of him! The drive actually wasn't that bad in that my sister had given Tati about 30 Dora/Barney/Backyardigan videos and she was content to sit there all day and watch them. The weather was nice and the company was better.
But we come home to a CRAZY house. I have laundry up the ying yang. There are piles of baby stuff all around everywhere till I can decide where to stick it. And we are using wet wipes as our current form of toilet paper. OH THE DREADED GROCERY STORE. I just can't make myself go. I also had another ultrasound today which had good and bad news. Bad, being that I still have Placenta Previa and will have to go back in another month to check again. Good, being that I got a 4d ultrasound and got to see this little bums cute face. They changed my due date again to July 29.
I don't think I have ever been this tired before. I am just constantly exhausted. I just had to go out and buy myself a Tiger's blood slushee, a twix bar, and a heath bar to make it through the day. It was a $3.94 well spent. I ate the heath and am saving the twix for when Tati has her next melt down. It is Tati's birthday Wed. and I haven't done a dang thing yet. I haven't even gotten her a present so I really need to get on it!! My baby is turning 2. Okay gotta go now so I can go have a good cry over it.....;)

1 comment:

marilyn said...

Melissa, I'm sorry I missed you. I really wanted to see you guys, especially beautiful Tati! John saw George at least...but that's little consolation. When are you coming out again? Joel's getting married June 27, you know, but that might be a bit close to your due date. Good luck with everything.
Love ya