Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Should I do it?

Some of you may know my OB told me I was going to have an ultrasound after this last appointment. I seemed like it took forever for the appointment to get here. The first thing I asked when he walked in was when can I get it? He said,"Oh another two months". I was in shock!! When I rememinded him he said I could get it after this appointment and he just replied that we should wait but because I was so upset we will only wait one more month. I was SERIOUSLY upset. Here I am 25 weeks and I haven't bought a dang thing for this kid. So, I decided to go to fetal studios next week and buckle and actually pay for one. The thing costs $59. But this test is at Walgreen's for $29.99 and 6 out of 7 reviews were good. I have never heard of an at home test to tell the gender. What should I do.......

3 comments:

Mrs. Wright said...

I think you should come and see my dr. I think we had our ultrasound done at 16 weeks. It was great! I don't know that I'd pay for those expensive 3-d ones. Maybe that kit thing at Walgreens would work. Hmmm...

Josie said...

Pay the $59 and get a flippin' ultrasound! You will cherish the pictures you get from it, it will be amazing to watch the little one move around in your belly.
If the one at walgreens was cheaper, I'd say do 'em both! But go with the ultrasound :)

J said...

Don't do it. You should be surprised! Who knows, it could be fun.