
Two years ago to this minute I had been in the hospital for 11 hours with contractions. Little did I know my sweet baby Tatiana wouldn't come for another 12 hours by emergency C-section. 8lb and 8oz brought so much into our lives. Weighing in at an impressive 35lbs now this little dark haired, dark eyed beauty is constant joy. I love waking up to her kisses on my face, seeing her face light up when daddy walks through the door from work or to cuddle with my belly talking about her little sister. I am so grateful to Heavenly Father for letting me raise this special and wonderful child. She has enriched and blessed our lives in so many ways. We love you Tatiana! Happy Second Birthday my baby!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Tati!!!
Happy Birthday!
What a precious moment you were able to catch in a photo! I had to laugh when you commented that you liked my baby's size. Seriously,...some would think I'd married a poly to have a baby his size. =0)
Post a Comment