IT is really funny how many people thought they knew what I was talking about in the post below and they weren't even close. Don't worry folks you don't know who I was talking about.
Anyways...(I know, not a word) I had a spectacular Mother's Day. I got to sleep in and woke up to french toast and orange juice. I was lavished with gifts of perfume that I have wanted for months, lotion, socks and 2(!) twix bars. My daughter was as close to an angel as you could get. We enjoyed church without changing a poopie diaper and had a bbq with my favorite, buffalo burgers and cheese bratwursts which our neighbor joined us for. It was as close to a perfect day as you could get. Thanks honey for making it so special! I love being a mother!
1 comment:
Glad you had a good day. How are you feeling? Ready to get that baby out yet?
Post a Comment