Tuesday, May 19, 2009

u scream I scream

These days are filled with McDonalds ice cream, lounging in bathing suits and three hour naps. I have come to realize I NEVER want to be pregnant in the heat EVER EVER again. I am miserable! None of my maternity clothes fit anymore over my HUGE belly. I have consented to just wear George's shirts. That is, when I actually put clothes on. I have all these fun things to go to and my foggy mind just forgets until the day after I was suppose to show up. GLORY. I probably didn't want to do my hair anyway. Josie hurry up and have your baby because then I know that I am closer!

2 comments:

marilyn said...

Fun times. I remember the brain-dead days. Hang in there. Love ya!

aniC said...

i feel ya!! after being pregnant all last summer i've decided i need to plan to never be pregnant during the summer again. and it wasn't even that bad of a summer.
and my brain still doesn't function.