I want to bring back the 90's. Let's do it shall we? Here are some of the essentials:
Babydoll dresses and combat boots (Dr. Martens)
flannel shirts and boy jeans
Hootie and the blowfish
Krunchy, gel hair
Counting Crows
Hakie Saks
dark lip liner paired with light lipstick
My So Called Life
Melrose Place
Volvos
Tennis whites
Sun-in for your hair
I see all the UGLY 80's fads coming back in the stores and I think we should just skip on forward to the 90's. Life is good in the 90's. Enjoy the playlist my friends....
3 comments:
That's so funny! I was just reading in EW that Hootie and the Blowfish are in the process of working on their 4th album. I thought I heard somewhere that they are casting for Melrose Place, since 90210 is kinda popular now.
I want to forget about the '80's. Donna Karen even came out with a new line of clothes with....(gag me, finger in throat) shoulder pads! The 90's definitely had better music, fashion and tv shows.
You are Hilarious! Sun In.....I totally forgot. I have to admit I tried it and I can still remember the smell!!! Nothing like orange hair! :) FYI I am preggo and due the same exact time you are! Oh fun times! :)
I couldn't agree more about the 90's kickin' major boootay. My favorite music and styles come from that decade. But, the 80's were pretty sweet too, let's be honest. Thanks for taking us back. It's fun to reminisce. And I totally think you hit the nail on the head with some of the things you mentioned. They ALL remind me of the 90's!
Post a Comment