




Tatiana got beaten up by a tetter totter( sp?) for the holidays. Her whole neck was swollen and she speaks funny because the side of her mouth and jaw are still swolen. To be honest it scared me to death. I laid in bed next to her for hours looking at her poor face and feeling bad for the little monkey. I go back and forth on thinking she is so big or remembering that she is so young still even though her body doesn't look like it. She is only 26 months and I think expecting a little one very soon makes me treat her like she needs to grow up. This incident maked me remember she still is so little and fragil. I wish she would just be still enough to cuddle with!
3 comments:
Ohhhh...the poor thing. I'm so nervous about stuff like this happening having a little boy and all....these are things you just wish never have to happen.
Sad days! I wondered what happened when I saw the pics on facebook. Poor thing! Those playground toys can be vicious!
Ow, holy cow! Hope she gets feeling better.
Post a Comment