Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tutorial

Okay u gringos I realize my children's names are a little hard on the tongue. I am going to give you a tutorial on how to say their names:
TATIANA- Both T's are hard and don't sound like D's. I sounds like an EE. A's sound like awesome not A as in apple. TA-TEE-ANA
ALILIA- In the week and half the girl has been alive we have heard all sorts of versions. A's as in awesome. I's are pronounced as EE. Think the song "Prince ALI" from Aladdin and add the English name Leia, Lea. ALEE-LEE-A
If you want something fun to try here are George's middle names. Komaisavai Mohekonokono. See people we weren't too extreme....

2 comments:

aniC said...

having the name that i do...i feel your pain.

Sara said...

Thanks for the education! I'm just gonna call them both mini-George though, so it doesn't really matter. You made up those middle names, my brain hurts just trying to read them!