Que the Rocky music. It is starting today! I am dead serious about losing some weight and getting this butt in shape. I am joining Weight Watchers today! I want everyone to know so they can ask me about it and I will feel the pressure to be a success. No, I don't ever expect to be a stick because that isn't how my body is made and I am grateful for my curves. I want to be healthy and have lots of energy. I want to run a marathon next year...mark my words I WILL. I want to look good in clothes. I want to feel just plain sexy. And it starts today...so wish me luck!!
6 comments:
You go girl! :)
Good luck! I've known multiple people who have loved doing Weight Watchers! You are already dead sexy!!
Good luck!
I know that you can do it. You have a great support group who will help you out. good luck my goal is to run a marathon in a year also.
I want to run with you. I always say I am going to do a marathon and then never do anything to get there!
p.s. I agree, you are already dead sexy!!!
Good luck, I know you will do great! Tell us all how you like Weight Watchers!
Post a Comment