




Alilia (alee-lee-a) Lisa Tupou was born July 10 at 5pm. I feel so blessed to have two great daughters. For how horrible this pregancy was the labor and delivery was a dream. I barely knew I was having contractions, I went to the hospital and they monitered them for two hours and then they put me in surgery and thirty minutes later I held my little angel. She only weighed 8 lbs and was 20 inches long but she looks so chubby in her photographs. Tatiana has been so great about the whole thing being very patient. I feel so much better already. I am very grateful to my Heavenly Father!
7 comments:
She is beautiful! Congratulations again! I'm glad everything went so smoothly!
She's so beautiful, congratulations!
That first pic is so sweet. Wow. There is nothing like seeing and touching your baby for the first time. And you're right, she looks like she's already got some fabulous little chunk on her legs! Oh, it makes me want to squeeze 'em! So glad things went well and that you're not preggers anymore! Oh, happy day!!!
Congratulations a million times over!!!!!!
She is beautiful!! You two should have lots of kids cause your girls are gorgeous!! Good luck with the recovery. Can't wait to see more pictures of the little pumpkin!
What a beautiful girl!!! I am so happy for you! I can't wait to meet her!
She's so beautiful! Congrats guys!
I'm a little late! Missed the news. She is wonderful.
Post a Comment