Thursday, September 24, 2009

Alilia's Special Day












This past Sunday was Alilia's blessing. George did a great job. We stressed about who to ask to come up to the circle...we're dumb we worry about these things..but it a huge circle by the time all our dear Elders were up there. Family came from both sides and we had a nice family lunch afterwards. We recorded the blessing, which I so wish we would have done with Tatiana. It was a special day for our special girl.
p.s. I hate that picture of me...I look like Anna Nicole Smith...and it isn't in the face...



4 comments:

marilyn said...

Sounds like it was a wonderful day. Wish I could have been there...I'm glad you call her Lili--I can't say Ailia very well,

Maura said...

Yeah for your blessing day! Hope everything was wonderful!

D said...

They both are so adorable. Glad things are going well for you and your family.

Mrs. Wright said...

What a cute little Princess! I need to come see you and bring this little chika a gift! When are you free? Just so ya know - I think you look cute in that pic!