Thursday, September 24, 2009

The rundown







So...I have been in a blogging blah lately. But I have been super busy and actually had a life lately...so bonus. Starting at the top.... My family came into town and we all went to the BYU game and were so depressed when they lost. Bummer dude....I started making these carseat covers and have actually sold some! Let me know if you want one;)......Went to the Halloween open house at Secret Haven with Josie and Allyson. Christa looked awesome! I'm a spider which u would never guess....
We put an offer in on a townhouse in Daybreak and it basically got accepted and then we canceled it. I felt so sick after we signed the papers. It just wasn't right. We are putting another offer in on a house today...I hope it works out! It is a great house but small. The lot it is on is pretty big so we could eventually add on. And I would get to keep my job and Tati would go to school where I work. Our friends would be in our ward and our neighbors. I am pretty excited about this house and all we could do to it...
I think I may be having a touch of the baby blues. I was a nightmare the whole time my family was here! I was so stressed out about house hunting and Alilia's blessing. I just feel so tired all the time and when one kid is crying and the other one is constantly saying.."mom...mom...hey mom...mom...mom" I just want to pull out all my hair. I love these girls and feel so blessed but I can't quite get a handle on myself. I am hoping I snap out of it this week or I am going to ask my doctor about some meds. Don't get me wrong..it's not all clouds and rain here there are still lots of moments of sunshine and I hold those dear.











2 comments:

Janis said...

Those infant seat covers are a great idea. You are very creative! The pictures are gorgeous. I can get all I need right off your blog.

Mrs. Wright said...

I LOVE THE BYU ATTIRE! You're quite the fashion princess sis! Can you believe what's going on in Samoa?!?!