Tuesday, September 29, 2009

:)

Exciting things are happening for my family! I can't quite say yet but I am pumped. No, I am not pregnant because I could not even handle that right now. But on that note, I actually had to take a pregnancy test yesterday and thought how weird it was that for the first time I actually wanted it to say no. I knew I wasn't but my doctor asked me to take one because I have been dizzy for a week and I can't figure out what it wrong. I still haven't figured it out. I just keep hoping it will go away. Anyways....look for an exciting post in the new few days....:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! I love exciting news! I'm anxiously awaiting...

Jessica said...

You're killing us here!

Janis said...

I'm worried about your dizziness; ask your doctor about low blood sugar. We have so much of that in our family. Small snacks throughout the day are the answer if it's that...

Mrs. Wright said...

I hate suspense!!!! You better not make us wait weeks!