Wednesday, September 16, 2009

FALL

AND JUST LIKE THAT FALL WAS HERE. I just loved the sprinkles we have gotten these past few days. Halloween is in the air and I am excited! I love the fall smells and clothes. Lately, I have been so stressed out about buying a house that the rain just made me feel better. We have so many decisions to make and they have to be made pretty much within the next week and a half. UGG. Buying a house should be exciting but we haven't gotten there yet. Tomorrow my family gets in town! Saturday is the big BYU game and George and I are gonna get all decked out. GO COUGS! Sunday is Alilia's blessing. I can't believe it...my baby is two months already. I love that munchkin so much!!!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm really looking forward to Fall too. Good luck with the house buying; we're right on your tails with that one (we have to sell our place first, blah).

Jenilyn said...

i totally get what you mean by the rain/fall/halloween...it's a beautiful time of year! love it! GO BYU!!!

marilyn said...

You love the rain because you're a northwesterner at heart. Happy Blessing! Did I ever send Alila a gift? I have lots of senior moments.

Unknown said...

I am not sure about being a northwesterner...I hated living in Portland! I love to visit though. U sent her your love which was all she needs:)!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Blessing days are my very favorite! I've loved the rain too! I hate that it's warmed back up the last few days. Boo. I wish it would be in the 60's year-round. I guess I should move to Canada.

marilyn said...

I guess you never experienced the joys of living in Portland as a child. I can't believe you hate living in Portland! Why?????? The rain?????

Janis said...

Melissa, this was a beautiful comment; it sounds like poetry or the beginning of a great novel: "And just like that fall was here." I wish I could think of a good first line like that. Really, it's a masterpiece. I'm so excited about the house you're buying. Remember, there's no better time to buy then right now!