(no pics of her on this computer:( )
Firecracker. Spitfire. Hellion. Smartypants. Jokester. All perfect words to describe this little "Big" girl. As a new baby Alilia would only let Mommy hold her. She was quiet and observed eveything. I had no idea what personality was going to come out of this dark eyed serious child. But when it came, it really came! At twenty months she is so smart! She can communicate clearly in sentences, sing songs and tease with the best of them. She loves to hit and pinch (no idea where that came from??). She is a master at hide and go seek. She only tells u she loves you when she really means it. She reserves her kisses for when you deserve it. She loves to "wrestle" Tati and usually ends up the winner. Her smile is infectious and she loves to laugh. When I go into her room in morning she puts her palm in my face and says "I want Daddy". She doesn't like me to hold other babies because she gets very jealous. Which brings me to......
No comments:
Post a Comment