Monday, February 28, 2011
If Only...
Honestly today I feel like packing up all our stuff, or just leaving it, and moving to Hawaii. I am so sick with morning sickness and I know the only thing that will make me feel better is ocean wind and salty water. I need to feel Hawaii. Today I am sick of being a homeowner, responsible bill payer, and I look around my house and realize I wouldn't be sad to leave all of this. I wish I could have my little girls run around the beach while George is surfing and I am floating weightlessly in the ocean. I swear life was so uncomplicated when I could wash it away in the ocean. I have gotten caught up in superficial things. I have received more posesions and it hasn't made me a better person. I told George that as soon as you get off the plane in Hawaii the air hits you and puts a smile on your face. I crave Hawaii.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
don't we all!
That last comment was me, not Matt- although I'm sure he wants to come with me to Hawaii!
Hang in there. Spring will be here soon and life will get better. You know the morning sickness will go away in a few weeks.
I've been feeling that same way!! I didn't want to leave Laie. I swear I cried from the second I boarded our flight until we were started to descend into SeaTac airport. It's just something about Hawaii... about the people and the way of life. I was more comfortable there. I fit in better. Here I worry too much about things that really aren't important and I feel like I stick out like a sore thumb. I'm with you all the way on this one....If only.......
Thanks for leaving a little comment on our blog. I didn't even know you checked it anymore. =) Did you happen to see the one where I posted pics of us at Hukilau beach?....
We need to get together....
Post a Comment