Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A few words about Tatiana. I am amazed how perfect this girl is! Truly, I hardly ever get mad at her because when I do I remember how wonderful she acts 99% of the time. She is constantly making strangers into her friends and asking if they can come over to our house. I'm talking kids, senior citizens, teenage boys and even sometimes dogs. She is an amazing big sister. She is patient with Alilia and loves to cuddle with her. She will not only share with her sister, she will give her the bigger or better piece. She thanks me all the time for "being her Mommy", and would love if she could just sit and cuddle me all day. Tatiana was such an easy baby and I keep waiting for her to get harder but it doesn't happen. I sure love her and am

1 comment:

*Lauren* said...

That's awesome!! I miss her in my class at church. BTW, We asked Bradlie who was her favorite friend at their party. She said Tatianna :)