Friday, February 25, 2011

We are having another Baby!

I'm about 7/8 weeks along which isn't very far I know. I am very excited though. I can't wait for our life to get bigger. I was feeling content with our two and then suddenly had an overwhelming feeling to have lots and lots of babies. I want to fill our home with laughter and yelling. I want big Sunday dinners with the family. I want lots and lots of grand babies. "Family" is a relative term with my parents and siblings and love is hard to find. I realized that my children bring me so much joy and if my hubby is willing we are going to have at least one (maybe more?) after this one. I won't say I hope it is a boy...I will just say I hope this is a healthy, safe pregnancy and the baby grows to full term. I can't wait for that day in the hospital that this little human is put in my arms and I realize the responsibility I have. The girls are so excited and keep kissing my belly and talking to the baby. Tati said the other day, "Mom, we need to go buy some binoculars right away!" Me:"why?" Tati:" So I can look in your belly and see the baby!" Well my pregnancy whiffer is kicking in and a poopie Alilia is sitting next to me so.........

2 comments:

*Lauren* said...

Yay again!! So happy for you and your family. I agree, nothing is more precious than children and filling your home with what makes you the happiest :)

Sara said...

So, soooooo happy for you! Good luck with that pregnancy nose- always hated it! Can't wait to meet this little topou.