Friday, April 15, 2011

It's a boy!

I'm getting my little boy! I went in for my ultrasound yesterday to find out how many babies where inside me. As soon as she put the screen up, she gasped (seriously) and then asked," Do you want to know the sex of the baby?" I didn't even have to answer because I already had tears in my eyes. It was clear there was only one baby and that little baby was making it very clear he was all boy. She laughed because she said I was only fourteen weeks and they usually aren't developed that clearly this early. That made George proud:). Honestly, all day yesterday and today I forget and then I remember and have to look at the pictures to see my little boy.
A brief history, I have always wanted a boy very bad. I love my girls so much. They are perfect and I wouldn't changed them for anything. I have always wanted to have "my boy" though. I would go to family/friend's son's football game and leave with tears in my eyes(no exaggeration!) because I just can't wait to be the ultra supportive mom of a little boy out on the field. I told George last night that our son is going to be an all star NFL player and one day he is going to hand me a black Amex card and say," Mommy (because he will still call me that), there is no limit. Go buy whatever you want!" HAHA Of course I am joking, kind of...! I really don't care if my son is a chess player, ballerina, or whatever his little heart takes him to. I just want to be his Mommy!

2 comments:

marilyn said...

So EXCITING!!!!!

Anne said...

I love my boys.

Get yourself some earplugs.