Then me and my best friend aka Tatiana decided we would go on a little date. We went to go see Rango. It was alright. But the best was having my big girl sit on my lap with her arm around the back of my neck telling me she was having so much fun. I kept thinking, This is exactly why I always wanted to be a Mom. I truly am so grateful to have two such wonderful kids. We went to Quizno's after for a little pizza and sandwiches. I kept laughing at her little comments.
When we got home Alilia screamed, "Mommy!" and ran to throw her arms around me. She has been my little shadow lately. My approach to be positive with her has worked so well. I am always telling her she is a good girl and in turn she is actually being a good girl. She loves to hold my hand and sit on my lap and cuddle for an hour our two with me. The girl wouldn't even give me a hug before! She showers me with kisses all the time now. I can hardly believe the change. I'm overwhelmed with the love of my family. They are just plain awesome. The fact that our family is getting bigger is just a bonus!
No comments:
Post a Comment