Thursday, December 4, 2008

Creepy...

What is your identity worth? Recently I was searching for some friends online to see if they had a blog and I fell across this site called Zabasearch. On it you can search for any person in the US. Naturally I searched myself. I was relieved when I found there was nothing on my name. Then I decided to search my maiden name and I found most of my previous address. I searched my family and found addresses and phone numbers for all of them. I am really creeped out that you can just type in a name and get all this free information on anyone including previous addresses, relatives...and if you pay 50 bucks you can get current addresses, phone numbers, income, background checks and so much more. What happened to privacy? Maybe you should search yourself on there.......

1 comment:

J said...

Nothing came up on me. Not even when I used my maiden name. Nobody wants to know anything about me. :(