I am done Christmas shopping! YEs! No wait...I still have George and my parents and the Australia fam bam. I guess I am almost done.
My lovely cousin Jessica tagged me and since it has been awhile here we go. After all the work of copying and pasting I almost left all her information just to be funny. But I decided to put my own info in.
8 TV shows I like to watch:
1.DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER
2.Chuck
3.Heroes
4. Life
5.The Hills
6.Starter Wife
7.Law and Order:SVU
I don't feel need to explain any of these as they are the most terrific shows on television.
8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Meet George for lunch at McDonalds
2. Took Tati to So Cupcake where we had cupcakes and cream sodas
3. showered with my wiggly daughter
4. Went for a drive to see Christmas lights
5. Spent some major Internet time
6. Took a bath
7. Talked to friends on the phone
8. slept
Boring, yes.
8 Favorite places to eat:
1.Texas Roadhouse
2.Cheesecake Factory
3.Red Robin
4.Taco Bell
5.Quiznos
6.Tsunami
7.PF Chang's
8.Training Table
Did I mention I am always hungry?
8 things I’m looking forward to:
1. Tatiana speaking..wait that could be really bad too...hopefully she won't repeat everything I say or we will be in BIG TROUBLE
2. My sister's Christmas dinner
3.our ward Christmas party tonight...please don't let me down
4. Getting to know George better everyday...HAHA that was funny...my cousin wrote that about her husband because she just got married last month...I think I George well enough:)
5. Heath Insurance that starts in Jan
6. Going to see Temple Square Lights
7. All my best friends being together next year when Isa gets married and I try to squeeze into a bridesmaid dress
8. Being done having children and having a boob job( excuse me breast implants), liposuction, tummy tuck and lets face it what ever else my body will need because I will have all the money in the world.
Okay now I have go get ready for the ward party. We are suppose to dress in "biblical attire". Hopefully a fuzzy pink robe will suffice.
Oh yeah I tag JOSIE GLENN (get with the program sister), KIM WRIDE (start a blog already because I know you are reading this), Ashley R., Laurie, EMILY(because I thought about putting that awesome resturant PIZZA DOCS that you worked at and I would get free food from on my 8 favorite places to eat), Jamie B and N, and whoever else feels the urge!
No comments:
Post a Comment