Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Happiness




Happiness is burying my face in my daughter's curls


Happiness is my husband's mischievous laugh


Happiness is having a great group of friends


Happiness is having siblings you can rely on


Happiness is eating In and Out


Happiness is watching my favorite shows in baggy sweats


Happiness is being sealed to my family forever and ever


Happiness is getting a great deal on something new


Happiness is making my husband happy


Happiness is having my daughter chubby fingers interlace around my neck and squeeze


Happiness is being grateful for what I have and not consumed with what I want


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

marilyn said...

I love your blog(s), Melissa. If I wear your recommended makeup will I look as gorgeous as you? It was great seeing you Saturday!
Love you,
Sissy

marilyn said...

If I use your makeup recommendations will I be as gorgeous as you? Loved your blogs and loved seeing you Saturday!
Love you,
Sissy

Lualemaga's said...

I love your post. I think it is necessary to sit back and be grateful for what we have. Thanks for being there for me.

Mrs. Wright said...

What a CUTE post! George and Tati are sure lucky to have you!