
As you can see to the right we are expecting a little one. I am not due till July of next year but really if you see me it is quite obvious. We are very excited! It is a different excitement now that this is our second...I can't quite explain that. We are crossing our fingers for a little boy but if they are even half as cute as this little face then we will be grateful. I feel it is such a great honor that Heavenly Father is letting me raise these kids. I know how hard it is just for some people to have children and I don't take it for granted believe me. I still have some worries about Tati's spotlight being stolen. She has taken the news as well as any 20 month year old by saying baby and pointing to my stomach and giving it kisses. I think she will be a great big sister!
2 comments:
Yeah! Congratulations!!! This is just the start of a big house full of kids for you and George :)
Congrats!! You two do have cute kids!:)
Post a Comment