Friday, January 30, 2009

sunshine my.....


Sometimes I read my friends blogs and really I just want to puke. I know that doesn't sound very nice of me, but I get tired of thinking everyone has a life except me. BOOOOO! I am a little cranky considering I have had a miserable few days, scratch that, I mean weeks! Start two weeks ago when I woke up with intense tooth pain and had to have an emergency root canal first thing in the morning. Did I mention that my dental insurance isn't going to cover one red cent? So it is all coming out of pocket. The dentist had to do it in three parts so first part was done that day and all was fine and dandy with no pain. Then he gave me antibiotics that I had to take every six hours. These made me so damn sick!!!! I could barely hold my head straight and I threw up every two hours. You know it is sad when your two year old is rubbing your arms and grabbing wet wipes to wipe your mouth off. I could tell she was very scared of what was coming out of me. So after three incredible horrific days I stopped taking them. It took a full 24 hours for them to get out of my system and for me to feel semi-better. Meanwhile, I am stressed because basically I have eaten nothing for fear of vomit and this poor child inside me is starving! So one day after I am feeling better, I go back to the dentist to have part two done. All seems fine until the next day. The next day my tooth is ultra tender again. Just brushing my teeth brings tears to my eyes. AND the genius me decides that for fear of my tooth getting infected I had better start the satanic antibiotics again. STUPID STUPID! This was yesterday and I only took one at 8am and I am still throwing up right now! I wish I would have had this tooth just pulled. I don't even care anymore. I would rather be a toothless, fat women who can eat whatever she wants then puking and in pain. There is no sunshine in my soul today!!!!

6 comments:

J said...

I'm with ya on reading other people's blogs. It's very rare when people will admit the crap in their lives. And so it seems everyone's got a picture perfect life and makes me feel like such a loser. :(

Ashley said...

Sad days! Can we do anything to help???

Lualemaga's said...

I also agree with you. Everyone seems so perfect. I have really crappy days where I am frustrated and would like to take it out on someone. Life is not all glam and glitz and fun. Thanks for being honest.

Josie said...

I am so sorry but you make me laugh! I can't stop actually...
I still love you though. I am sorry you are in so much pain. I wish I could help... maybe I can pull the tooth?

marilyn said...

Hope you're on the mend, Melissa. Don't worry, we all have bad days and weeks and years--you're not alone!
Love ya.

Mrs. Wright said...

Oh Mel,...are you feeling any better today? I wish you lived closer so I could come and take Tati for a bit and let you sleep. Is there anything I can do for ya?