Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Some Randomness...

1.Frequent urination. FREQUENT
2. They started building the In and Out in Draper a couple of days ago. WAHOO
3.George. VEGETARIAN
4.Laundry doesn't fold itself. WHAT?
5.It is too hard to apply self tanner to my feet. FAT BELLY
6.My facial moisturizer give me a headache but takes away my wrinkles. URG
7.The baby thing to the right says 16 weeks when really I am 17. IRRITATING
8.Potato and cheese dumplings. HMMM
9.Tati likes to dance and shake her bum for an audience. SHOW PONY
10.Girl's night this Friday and babysitter on Saturday. HAPPY MARRIAGE

4 comments:

J said...

LOVE your randomness! You crack me up!

Ashley said...

How can he be a vegetarian when there is going to be an IN & OUT!!!

Madsen Family said...

It was so fun to see you on Monday and to see Tati shake her body! I fell in love with that beauty queen! She can be my pretend daughter, k!

Lualemaga's said...

Great things. When did he become vegetarian?? and is it only a short term thing?
I give you props for keeping up with the tanning lotions!