Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Cowboy George











Last week was a lot of fun. George's birthday was Thursday and we had lunch with his office and dinner at our favorite Hawaiian place. He really made out like a bandit on all the gifts he got. Gosh...lucky.:) Then Friday when he got off work we headed down to my mom's place in the great state of Montana. We got lost and took an extra 2 1/2 hours but we eventually got there. I spent most of my time in my step dad's shop making frames and all sorts of stuff. I was in HEAVEN! I could spend all day making things with my hands. Glenn my step dad gave me an new toy. A Mikita 10' Saw. I could barely contain my excitement!!!!! George made an awesome knife, rode horses, rode 4 wheelers, shot guns, chased bears and cows and was the first brown cowboy ever. EVER. Tati had a blast running around with Grandma and Grandpa, riding the train and bossing everyone around. Alilia basically just slept and cried for me to hold her. Which she does all the time these days. She is such a Mama's girl...it drives me a little nuts. We really had a lot of fun and are already planning our next trip there.
Next stop....VEGAS BABY...this weekend!




2 comments:

marilyn said...

Glad you had fun!

marilyn said...

I love looking at the pics of your beautiful family!