One of my favorite dinners is the oriental salad from Applebee's. I wanted to have one so bad that I googled the recipe and got this one. I made it today for lunch and it was a big hit here at home. It tasted pretty darn close. I will just put the dressing recipe because part of the fun is deciding what goes in the salad.
Applebee's Dressing
6 tablespoons honey
3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
1/2 cup mayo
2 teaspoons grey poupon(anybody?)
1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
makes enough for 2 full plate salads!
3 comments:
We just got your christmas card...congrats on the addition to the family!!! Can't wait to hear more details!
Congrats on the bun in the oven. We love your Christmas card. Way to make an announcement! And I was full-on laughing so hard at your post about all the missing posts, and your hair. I love your blog. It's always good for a laugh!
Now go tell Josie to get her act together and post more!
Ok,...so can you give me some clues of what you put in your salad. This sounds so nutritious and delicious! It looks like those pregnancy cravings are setting in.... =0)
Post a Comment