Thursday, March 19, 2009

All over the place

Lately, when I lay down at night no matter how exhasted I am I can't fall asleep. All of a sudden I have a million things on my mind. Worries, stress and anxiety. It doesn't help that I won't find out the sex of this baby for another month. I feel so unprepared. I have a million things that I need to get done before this little one is here. I feel there are a million things I need to buy like a double stroller, a big girl bed for Tati, baby clothes and dresser. I also want a hooter hider, a couple baby slings and a cute diaper bag. I hate diaper bags. I never had one with T because I didn't want to conform to motherhood fashion. But, I think the time has come when I have so much junk I need one. Tati has started potty training which is a hit and miss kind of deal. Lately more of a miss. I think the "fun" has worn off. I think I must be stressing myself out because my intestinal contractions are back. YES! I had them with T because I was so stressed because George was working in Wendover at the time and I was scared I would go into labor without him. They are so painful. They hurt just as bad a real contractions but they screw up my whole digestive track too. That with this whole Placenta Previa makes me feel like a big mess! OH WELL! On the bright side I so happy with this weather I could just bask outside all day long. I can't wait for summer. I want to go on a vacation and go swimming and make some good memories. Everything is just a little more fun during summer. Maybe having a baby will be too!

On a side note, I have noticed that a lot more traffic of people I don't know are visiting my blog. I don't mind that at all. It does kind of make me think about the personal stuff I am writing. Is it boring? Is it dangerous to have our names out there? Leave a comment so you aren't just some random city I don't know anyone from. Thanks!

4 comments:

Maura said...

I am reading from DC this week, so not some random person from this city...

Brooke said...

hey girl! sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you! I would LOVE to take your photos! I am sorta out of commission till my new little guy is here (beginning of may). it is just getting way to uncomfortable to do much & actually get the results I want! I love your blog! I need to take a peek at it! we have one too, i will email you an invite! When are you due?

Mrs. Wright said...

Girl,...I'm right there with ya with the no sleep hanging on stress and anxiety feeling! I only have a couple more weeks left and I feel like a NUT BALL trying to get everything done. I have a regular routine of when I get up during the night to pee, get something to eat, or change my position to something more comfortable. Oh the joys of pregnancy! Don't ya just love it!?! I didn't know George worked in Wendover. Doing what? You know that's my hometown right?

J said...

When we moved to MT, a lot of new people started looking at my blog. Some random person from our city found it and posted the link on their blog and then other people started looking. It was weird. I'd get comments from people I didn't even know. It wasn't really bad or anything, but I realized I didn't know who my audience was anymore. The last straw was that I mentioned that Mike was out of town for 3 days and I was all alone in the apartment on one of my posts. And a member from church said they googled our names and found our blog and read that Mike was gone. He suggested that I probably shouldn't mention stuff like that because someone could possibly use that information and find out where I live or something. So, that's when our blog became private....