I think I am in a blogging blah lately. But here is the latest in our lives:
Tati- not potty trained although loves to flush the toilet and flush and flush. She is too big/heavy for the crib so she has been crashing with us which makes for WONDERFUL sleep. We are going to buy a bed with our tax return. Altogether having an almost two year old (one month) is the best and the worst all at the same time.
George- Was so happy the sun came out and he got to play some golf. He was so happy because he got to have a guys night with his friends and I could tell he needed it. We are too much woman for him to handle sometimes. Is so grateful his job is stable and he is actually being promoted instead of laid off like so many we know. Such a great sport to put up with GRUMPY me all the time.
Me-NO sleep. I just started stampin up and am really excited. Plan on a party in the next month to come. I have total anxiety about this baby...funny I wasn't like this last time. Loves twix bars and Dr. Peppers.
Not too much going on here. The things I have had on my mind lately are missionary work, fellow shipping, and knowing how grateful we should be for everything we have...including you my friends!
3 comments:
Melissa, I love reading your blog and knowing how your life is going. (Thanks for finding me)Yeah, 2 year olds are quite the challenge...so cute, but such a handful too. Baby number 2 is a big adjustment to everyone, but so fun to have those special moments with a new baby again. Hang in there!
I actually found the tutorials online. I took the tutorials from the following two websites and combined them to come up with the ones I made! Hope these help!!
http://sewmuchado.blogspot.com/2009/02/description-stylish-and-practical.html
http://www.blisstree.com/breastfeeding123/free-pattern-to-sew-your-own-nursing-cover/
I bet Tati will love having her very own bed that isn't a crib. We just got Vessie a toddler bed and it was a rough transition for him the first night, but now it's like no big thing and he loves his bed! I'm glad all is well with you guys. I'm sorry you're feeling anxiety about the baby though. I hear ya on that. I can get pretty bad anxiety at times. Also, I just wanted to say, I've had the SAME EXACT things on my mind lately too! Wow, what a coincidence. I was actually going to make a post on my blog about it when I have some time. Miss ya!
Post a Comment