
These days my heart just feels like it is going to burst with love for Tatiana. In a matter of two weeks she has started talking up a storm. She will repeat everything you say. It cracks me up because she is constantly picking up the phone and saying, "Miss you Dada. Miss you George. Miss you Shisa(Lisa, my sister)." Every baby and stuffed animal have to have a proper bed with appropriate bedding which is her old burp cloths. She tells them, "Night, night" and then she will turn around to us and put her chubby finger up and say, "SHHH!". I think she is ready for the toilet. This happened a lot sooner than I thought it would. I was so unprepared. She hates having any sort of a dirty diaper and she will always tell you when she is going to "B-ee-u"(Poo). I felt like for awhile we went through some tough weeks. But, I realized it was because I couldn't pick her up and she was feeling neglected. Now, even though I am not suppose to, I pick her up from time to time and I make sure we get lots of cuddles in. We are planning on putting her in a big girl bed in the next month so I have started laying with her at night in my bed and she absolutely loves it. George comes in to say prayers and then she pushes him out saying, "Bye DAD." Then she immediately turns to me with her little arms open waiting for me to hold her while we snuggle. She plants about 100 kisses on my face and arms before drifting off. No matter how hard of a day we have had, or how stubborn she has been these moments melt my heart and I just lay there in silence knowing that someone loves me sooo much and maybe I'm not doing too shabby of a job as a mother.
3 comments:
Beeeeautiful post sis! Did you guys find out if you are having a boy or girl yet?
She is such an adorable child! That was so sweet what you said...
I absolutely love this post and can feel your love for her!
Post a Comment