Monday, March 30, 2009

Don't touch my child

Dear Purple Ball lady at discovery gateway,
I understand that your daughter likes the purple balls. However, my daughter likes them too. In fact, she likes any color. Your daughter does not "OWN" all the purple balls in the whole place and does not need to throw a tantrum anytime anyone else touches a purple ball. What really upsets me though is the fact that you grabbed my daughter's arm and yanked her away and told her that she can't touch the purple balls. I really can't believe you touched my child. You are lucky all I said to you was not to touch her. Discovery Gateway is about sharing...if you want to teach your 3 year old to be spoiled go ahead. But maybe you should do it at home next time. That is a whole set of issues you will have to deal with at a later time I am sure.
sincerly,
one pissed off mom

3 comments:

Lualemaga's said...

Mel,
I give you props for not doing more than saying dont touch my child. You are a patient woman.

J said...

I would've ripped her apart. Good thing you can hold back. You don't need a lawsuit on your shoulders. :)

Madsen Family said...

hilarious! I just don't get some parents and their so called parenting techniques! I am proud of you for not going off on her or causing a fight!!