Thursday, October 15, 2009

2 Cute

Obviously, I have been having a lot of fun with photo shop. These are just a few pics of the girls this past week. I do make some good looking kids if I do say so myself!



















5 comments:

Edwards Fam said...

Your girls are adorable!! Those are really great pictures...way to go!

D said...

Precious. Taking pictures of children are so much fun. Thanks for sharing your darlings.

marilyn said...

You're good at photoshop! It's pretty hard to figure out--I had a whole class on it at WSUV--learned some stuff, but it was stressful, and now I never use it. Your kids are adorable. In that first picture, Tati looks like Lisa when she was little....

Mrs. Wright said...

Great job with the photoshop girl! Are you teaching yourself?

Janis said...

These are the most amazingly beautiful children!! I am completely unbiased, too... One thing's for sure, Tati will always be oozing confidence in her beauty and abilities!