Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm pretty fabulous...

My house is beyond chaos right now. How do u amazing people potty train your kids, keep your house clean, do amazing do it yourself projects, save money, keep your patience with your kids, loose weight, have amazing hair, keep up with laundry, cook gourmet dinners and make it look so easy?????? I seriously don't have the energy for it. So don't even think about "dropping" by my house now or for the next two months because I will politely talk to you through the screen door and not let you in. Nothing personal....

3 comments:

Jenilyn said...

hahahahahaha mel!!! you need the help of good friends! call me i'll come help you put things in their place while you play with your cute little girls!!!! i'm totally serious. :)

The Laban Family said...

I laughed when I read this because that's how I feel ALL THE TIME!! I don't know how some mom's do it. I'm sure your house isn't that messy, you hair looks fine and your cooking is great...

Ashley said...

You are fabulous!!! Who cares about all that other "stuff!" Hope to see you at Thanksgiving while we are in the SLC!