Monday, October 12, 2009

It's a new day...it's a new life...

I want to be a better blogger. I'm not sure I want to become professional status but I would like to be enjoyable, refreshing, unique.
I want to get rid of anything I haven't used this past year. GONE BABY GONE...yard sale Saturday.
I want a new hair do. Blah followed by blah has been the most recent style.
I want to have more fun with my kiddos. I am so blessed to have them and I need to chill out and just enjoy them sometimes.
I need to recommit myself to Weight Watchers and get back on track to eating healthy and working out.
I need to get Halloween costumes in order. enough said.
I need to organize my time. Organization is my trail... or lack of really.
I need to fall back in love with myself. No I may not look the same as two children ago but I am still hott"ish". The truth is, the people I find the most attractive are people who are confident in who they are and it shows. So here's to me being confident!!
Lastly, I need to clean my house....and that's what I am going to go do!

2 comments:

Jenilyn said...

Sounds like you've got a "to-do" list that'll keep you busy...mel...your blog is great/fun/creative/entertaining...
you're freakin awesome...isn't that enough??? lol don't change! i like you the way you are!

Sara said...

Inspirational words! I want to do everything you are going to do!