Monday, October 19, 2009

Cornbelly's

George had a "mate" from Aussie, Vic, staying with us this weekend and we had a lot of fun. Tatiana adored him. We went up to Corbelly's on Saturday and had so much fun! I rode the mechanical bull and it was a blast. The guy working it was so nice and he looked like a movie star. He let us all ride it for free. Thanks awesome bull guy! My legs are still sore from squeezing the bull! It is harder than it looks. George went down this slide with Tati and ended up coming out so fast he fell hard on his bum. I died laughing! We really had an enjoyable weekend. Next up...yardsale, my birthday...NEW HOUSE!

















2 comments:

J said...

Aw, Cornbellys! We went there once with some pals back in our Arbor Lane days. I literally peed my pants on the bouncy toys. Ever since having a baby, my bladder has never been the same!! :)
Looks like you guys had some fun! Miss you!

marilyn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COMING UP!!!!!!!!!