We have become better acquainted with our ward which has been a huge blessing for us. We have made some great friends and enjoy doing social stuff. It took us a while to feel like this was "home" but it is getting pretty close!
Our major goal this year was to take some family road trips. We completed our first one last weekend and it was a success! We stayed in St. George and went biking in Zions and then hung out in Vegas. George and I kept saying to each other that we need to do this more often because we truly had so much fun. Next stop.... Arizona!
My goal is start keeping a regular post on here. So stay tuned:)
2 comments:
I'm sorry 2010 was such a hard year. I hope things are looking up this year. I miss talking to you regularly. I also forgot to thank you for the Christmas card you sent. Your family is very cute. I am looking forward to you posting more!
Oh Melis. I'm sorry it wasn't a good year. I'm a crappy friend, cause I had no idea. I really hope this year keeps going well.
Post a Comment